Machinery and plant engineering
In mechanical and plant engineering, process water is generated in a wide variety of production processes, for example in the mechanical machining of machine and plant components, in die casting or in electroplating.
Typical process water types:
- emulsions (coolants and lubricants)
- release agents (aluminum die casting)
- wash waters, rinsing and active baths
- electroplating, hardening and grinding waters
- rinsing water from crack detection systems
To the industries
Advantages of process water treatment
With KMU LOFT's evaporator technology, process waters can be purified to produce up to 99% recyclable distillate. The distillate can be fed back into the production process, especially in washing and cleaning applications, and thus reused. Recirculation of make-up water for emulsion and release agent is also possible.
KMU LOFT Cleanwater develops a complete solution tailored to processes and process water.